1. 165gm freshly picked zebrina leaves (wash thtoughly)
2. 6cups filtered water
3. Juice of 1 lemon
4. 1 cup Organic Kampung Honey
1. Put washed leaves into pot of filtered water
2. Boil with cover for 30mins on medium flame
3. The water will take on the color from the leaves.
4. Off the flame and allow to cool down
5. Once cooled, squeeze the leaves till all juice is extracted
6. Add juice of lemon and honey.
7. Sieve into bottle and keep in fridge
Note: For 165gm and 6cups water you should get 5 cups.
If kept refrigerated, it can last for up to 3 weeks.
Usage: Drink as it is or add ice cream soda for fizzy effect
Benefit: Natural kidney cleanser